About Liquefy Limited
Liquefy is a venture and corporate backed Fintech startup based in Hong Kong. Leveraging blockchain technology, our end-to-end technology solution is used by asset owners such as real estate developers, closed-end funds or even esports manager to tokenize their assets, enabling investors to participate in investments that they could not gain access to. Liquefy has been covered by multiple international and local medias such as SCMP, NASDAQ, HKEJ and Ming Pao. For more information, please visit www.liquefy.com.
Liquefy is founded by a team of investment bankers, asset management professionals, technology entrepreneurs and lawyers. We are looking for a fresh, young and dynamic individual to join us as a Research Analyst / Associate.
- Research on trends in the blockchain industry and tokenization space, both from a legal and technological perspective, with regular reporting to the R&D team
- Communicate and liaise between different stakeholders for the growth of tokenization in the local ecosystem including discussion with governmental, public and private entities
- Assisting with the project management of major blockchain initiatives, including pilot projects for new use cases across different industries
- Development of content and supporting materials for thought leadership and industry updates
- Provide general support and research on ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree, equivalent industry experience, or relevant role experience.
- 2+ years of experience preferably from the financial services or technology sector; Impressive fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong interest in blockchain technology and with understanding of blockchain-related applications in the financial industry.
- Exceptional spoken and written English and/or Cantonese communication skills.
- Socially confident and personable with excellent presentation skills.
- Well presented, self-motivated, organised and accountable.
- Negotiable; We look for quality more than quantity.