The leading digital asset & blockchain company Liquefy is looking for a human
resource manager to join our team. If you are passionate about joining a vibrant
and fast-growing Fintech company, we would love to hear from you!
About Liquefy Limited
Liquefy is a leading digital asset & blockchain company with presence in Hong Kong
and China. Liquefy brings innovation to investment in real assets with blockchain
technology and web 3.0 applications. We aim at creating an ecosystem to support a
crypto-native capital market for any form of assets. The Liquefy Labs was set up in
2021 to cultivate the next-generation Decentralized Finance (DeFi) applications.
Since 2018, Liquefy has been widely recognized as the leading tokenization expert
Liquefy has been covered by multiple international medias such as Forbes, SCMP
and NASDAQ. For more information, please visit www.liquefy.com.
Liquefy is founded by a team of investment bankers, asset management
professionals, and technology entrepreneurs. We are looking for a dynamic and
organised individual to join our mission on creating a completely new capital market
with Web 3.0.
- Responsible for resources planning, talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and staff engagement
- Define hiring strategies and handle end-to-end recruitment cycles by coordinating with the management team
- Manage and explore recruiting channels, and actively search for qualifying talents
- Provide quality advice and reporting to the management team on any HR issues
- Coordinate regular in-house blockchain and crypto-related trainings for existing employees and new joiners
- Ensure company's HR policies and practices uphold productivity and employee satisfaction, and are in compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- 3+ years of related experience and conversant with the full spectrum of human resource functions
- Confident, personable, with a positive attitude and ability to decide and take ownership of situations
- Excellent organization, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Reliable and trustworthy with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and fast-paced environment
- Exceptional spoken and written English and Mandarin communication skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable in blockchain technology and DeFi will be an advantage
Negotiable; we look for quality more than quantity